Educational Support Personnel

Payroll Forms

Click below the following forms:

2018 Form W-4

Change of address forms are available at the Central Office

Direct Deposit forms are available at each building or by calling Dezra at 748-3038

Skyward Employee Access Instructions

Skyward Time Off Reporting Instructions 7-2016

2017-2018 Payroll Cut-Off Dates-Due Date-Payday

2018-2019 Payroll Cut-Off Dates-Due Dates-Payday

Payroll FAQs

Wage Scales

Administrative/Exempt Personnel

Wage Scales

Comments are closed.