The PTA met last night and here are some highlights:
- We would like more parent volunteers to help with vision & hearing screening next year. It’s always in October, so let’s remember to reach out early next fall.
- Christmas Concert adjustment this year: It may be K-3 & Choir, making our program consistent with other schools in the district.
- Teacher Grant Form: You may request money from PTA through their “Teacher Grant Form”. Requests must be approved at PTA meetings so schedule requests accordingly. J They continue to reimburse teacher school purchases up to $100.00.
- Membership: UP this year!! We went from 7 teachers to 22!! Thank you! Parent enrollment up also, 52! Winners of membership drive announced soon! Watch FB and our assembly.
- Book Fair received the 40% return. 3 days of Book Fair was well received. We will work to avoid fair week. Combining with other school events was good.
- PTA will be supporting teachers with dinner foods during conferences. THANK YOU!!!
- Reflections competition entries due Nov. 22. Announcement will be made at assembly on Friday.
- Piggies are going to the bank on Thursday.
- Spring fundraisers still under discussion.
Next meeting Nov. 9. 6PM in the lounge.