Lewiston Public Schools will be holding Substitute Orientation to welcome our new substitute teachers and instructional assistants to the District. If you haven’t applied to be a substitute within our District, we encourage you to visit our website at www.lewistonschools.net and complete the online application.
What: Substitute Orientation: Teachers and Instructional Assistants
Where: Central Services/District Office-Board Room
Location: 3317 12th Street, Lewiston, ID 83501
When: August 08, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
For more information, please call (208) 748-3000 or e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to you joining our team! Strive, Achieve, Succeed, Go Beyond! EOE
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Thank you for considering the Lewiston Independent School District in Lewiston, Idaho as a potential employer. To view and apply for our current openings, select the “Current Job Openings” link. This link will take you to the job portal, which will allow you to search for current job openings, create a new profile or log-in to access your previous applications. Instructions for creating a username and password are included below under Applicant Information.
To create a username and password, select the “Current Job Openings” link and then follow the steps below:
- Select “Click to view current job openings”
- Submit Search by clicking on “Search for Posted Positions”
- Select Position you are interested in applying for
- Click “Apply for Selected Position”
- Check the box, “I would like to Create a New Profile”
- Enter the requested information
- Click “Create Profile”
Current Employees Only
- If you are a current employee, you may login via Employee Access to view and apply for current job
openings. Your username and password is the same as what you would enter to access a pay stub.
- If your username or password is unknown, click the link “Forgot your username/password”.
- Once in Skyward, select the tab titled FastTrack Open position to search for and access the opening.
- Employees will need to follow the steps listed under “Applicant Information” to create a username and password.
Need additional assistance applying for jobs or need access to a computer?
The Idaho Department of Labor has computers you may use to apply for jobs and knowledgeable staff available to walk you through the application process. For assistance, please contact the Idaho Department of Labor located at 1158 Idaho Street, Lewiston, ID 83501-1960 or contact a workforce.
If you have questions regarding our positions or the application process, please contact us at:
Human Resources Supervisor
Human Resources Secretary
Independent School District No.1
3317 12th Street
Lewiston, ID 83501
Voice: (208) 748-3000
Fax: (208) 748-3059
The Lewiston Independent School District No. 1 is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Preference will be given to eligible veterans. Equal access to employment services is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Supervisor at 208-748-3042.