To view and apply for our current openings, select the “Current Job Openings” link.
To create a username and password, select the “Current Job Openings” link and then follow the steps below:
- Select “Click to view current job openings”
- Submit Search by clicking on “Search for Posted Positions”
- Select Position you are interested in applying for
- Click “Apply for Selected Position”
- Check the box, “I would like to Create a New Profile”
- Enter the requested information
- Click “Create Profile”
Current Employees Only
- If you are a current employee, you may login via Employee Access to view and apply for current job
openings. Your username and password is the same as what you would enter to access a pay stub.
- Once in Skyward, select the tab titled FastTrack Open position to search for and access the opening.
- Employees will need to follow the steps listed under “Applicant Information” to create a username and password.
If you have questions regarding our positions or the application process, please contact us at:
Human Resources Supervisor
Human Resources Secretary
The Lewiston Independent School District No. 1 is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Preference will be given to eligible veterans. Equal access to employment services is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Supervisor at 208-748-3042.