LIFE FLIGHT NETWORK: Voluntary benefit membership is paid by the employee once a year through payroll deduction.
Life Flight Network is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit air ambulance service with bases in Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Montana. The membership is $50.00 ($15 savings for group) per year and is payroll deducted. Dues will be deducted annually from your paycheck in the month of October.
- Life Flight Network membership benefits cover you, your spouse or domestic partner and dependents claimed on your income tax return. Elderly or disabled family members living in the same household are also covered.
- There are no out-of-pocket expenses for emergent, medically necessary flights.
- You are covered by all Life Flight Network bases in Idaho, Oregon, Washington and Montana, as well as our reciprocal partners. Reciprocal partners include western & central Montana, northern California, and southeast Alaska and are subject to the reciprocal program’s membership rules.
- Your membership application authorizes the Lewiston School District to continuously deduct the Life Flight Membership dues annually. You understand that the dues amount may be subject to change from year to year and you must keep your eligible household members up to date with Life Flight Network. Dues will be deducted annually from your paycheck in the month of October. The annual membership period is from November 1st through October 31st. Your consent shall be valid from year to year until revoked in writing and delivered to the Payroll Department no later than October 6th annually.
- Note, if you are an existing Life Flight member you will still need to pay $50 and Life Flight will add your 12 month membership to the end of your existing membership (Life Flight will not pro-rate the membership dues).
If you wish to enroll please complete the Districts Continuous Life Flight Group Membership Application and return to the Payroll Department by, October 4, 2019.