BLUE CROSS OF IDAHO – Health Insurance, effective 09-01-2022.
Annual Open Enrollment: The Districts Annual Open Enrollment Period for Health, Vision and Dental Insurance is Monday, August 1, 2022 through Monday, September 26 2022 for an effective date of September 1, 2022.
Program enhancements: – Effective 09/01/2022
- International Pharmacy
- Hinge Health
- SmartShopper Member Experience and How SmartShopper Works
- Diabetes Prevention Program
HEALTH INSURANCE: Blue Cross of Idaho will remain the District’s health insurance carrier. For full-time employees, the District will fund 100% of the employee premium and 80% of the premium cost for dependents. Premiums for part-time employees and their dependents are pro-rated based upon FTE. Part-time employee rates are calculated on an hourly basis.
The District offers two plans, the Basic plan ($1,500 deductible) and an Optional plan ($3,000 deductible).
Eligibility: Certificated employees who work at least Cert50, Administrators and Educational Support Personnel (ESP) who work at least 20 hours per week are eligible for insurance coverage.
Eligible employees have thirty (30) days from their hire date to elect initial enrollment in the health plan. Late enrollment will be effective as of September 1 following application. Employees will be enrolled in a PPO Plan (Preferred Provider Organization).
2022-2023 Insurance Rates
- 2022-2023 CERT Basic Plan ($1,500 deductible) Insurance Rates
- 2022-2023 CERT Optional Plan ($3000 deductible) Insurance Rates
- 2022-2023 ESP Basic Plan ($1,500 deductible) Insurance Rate
- 2022-2023 ESP Optional Plan ($3,000deductible Insurance Rates
2022-2023 Insurance Applications
- 2022-2023 Master Election Form 1.0 FTE
- 2022-2023 Master Election Form 7.75-7.00 FTE
- 2022-2023 Master Election Form 6.75-6.00 FTE
- 2022-2023 Master Election Form 5.75-5.00 FTE
- 2022-2023 Master Election Form 4.75-4.00 FTE
2022-2023 Benefit Summaries – Please note there have been no benefit changes for 2021-2022.
- 2022 Benefits at a Glance_Lewiston SD
- Lewiston SD 2022 Highlight Sheet (PPO $1,500) Deductible
- Lewiston SD 2022 Highlight Sheet (PPO $3,000) Deductible
- Lewiston SD 2022 Highlight Sheet Prescription Drug Benefits
- Preventive Care Benefit Highlights – You Pay Nothing
- Benefit Advocates_Lewiston SD
Health Plan Links and Information
Blue Cross of Idaho – Customer Service Telephone: (208) 331-7347 or Toll Free (800)-627-1188
- Blue Cross of Idaho Website
- Blue Cross Provider Search
- BCI Prescription Information
- BCI Drug Search
- BCI Mail Order
- Blue Cross of Idaho RX – Mail Order Pharmacy
- BCI Network Pharmacies Located Within A 50 mile Radius
- BCI $0 Copay For Children’s Office Visits
- Pay Less When You Get Care From ChoiceDocs
- ChoiceDoc Providers
- BCI SmartShopper Compare The Cost of Procedures at Different Healthcare Facilities
- BCI SmartShopper Member Experience – How SmartShopper Works
- BCI Blue Card – Coverage Across The County and Around The World
- BCI Blues Extras – Discounts of Healthcare Services
- BCI Case Management Can Help You Better Understand Your Conditions
- BCI Disease Management Can Help You Manage your Chronic Health Conditions