Benefits at a glance. LewistonBLUE CROSS OF IDAHO – Health Insurance, effective 09-01-2018
MDLIVE – New Health Benefit
If you have the District health insurance you are eligible for MDLIVE. With MDLIVE telehealth benefit you can receive virtual care with a doctor or counselor 24/7 from your home, office or on-the-go with no office visit copay. MDLive treats over 50 routine medical conditions including: Acne, Allergies, Cold/Flu, Constipation, Cough, Diarrhea, Ear Problems, Insect Bites, Nausea/Vomiting, Pink Eye, Rash, Respiratory Problems, Sore Throats and More. We suggest that you activate your account now so when you need the service it will be ready to go.
HEALTH INSURANCE: Blue Cross of Idaho will remain the District’s health insurance carrier. For full-time employees, the District will fund 100% of the employee premium and 80% of the premium cost for dependents. Premiums for part-time employees and their dependents are pro-rated based upon FTE. Part-time employee rates are calculated on an hourly basis.
The District offers two plans, the Basic plan ($1,250 deductible) and an Optional plan ($3,000 deductible).
Eligibility: Certificated employees who work at least Cert50, Administrators and Educational Support Personnel (ESP) who work at least 20 hours per week are eligible for insurance coverage.
Eligible employees have thirty (30) days from their hire date to elect initial enrollment in the health plan. Late enrollment will be effective as of September 1 following application. Employees will be enrolled in a PPO Plan (Preferred Provider Organization).
2019-2020 Enrollment Applications
- Enrollment Form Cert 1.0 FTE
- Enrollment Form ESP 1.0 FTE
- Enrollment Form ESP 7.75-7.00 hours per day
- Enrollment Form ESP 6.75-6.00 hours per day
- Enrollment Form ESP 5.75-5.00 hours per day
- Enrollment Form ESP 4.75-4.00 hours per pay
Benefit and Rate Information – 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 All Staff Benefit Changes
- 2019-2020 CERT Basic Plan Rates ($1,250 Deductible)
- 2019-2020 Cert Optional Plan Rates ($3,000 Deductible)
- 2019-2020 ESP Basic Plan Rates ($1,250 Deductible)
- 2019-2020 ESP Optional Plan Rates ($3,000 Deductible)
- Benefits at a Glance – Health, Vision, Dental
- SWS PPO Preventive Care Benefits – 09-2016
Health Plan Links
Blue Cross of Idaho-Customer Service Telephone: (208) 331-7347 or Toll Free (800)-627-1188
- Mail order form CVS Caremark
- Pharmacies Located in Lewiston and Clarkston Area (Alpha)
|Deductible (see below)|
|Individual||$ 5,500||$ 5,500|
|Deductible applies to|
|Office Visit Copay||$30||$30|
|Preventative Care||Covered 100%||Covered 100%|
|Inpatient Hospital||Deductible & Coinsurance||Deductible & Coinsurance|
|Out Patient Hospital||Deductible & Coinsurance||Deductible & Coinsurance|
|Emergency Room||$100 + Deductible & Coinsurance||$100 + Deductible & Coinsurance|
|Deductible||$250 Brand Name Deductible||$250 Brand Name Deductible|
|Preferred Brand||$30 after RX Deductible||$30 after RX Deductible|
|Non-Preferred Brand||$50 after RX Deductible||$50 after RX Deductible|
|RX Out-of-Pocket Max||$1,000 RX Out-of-Pocket Max||$1,000 RX Out-of-Pocket Max|