Employees currently eligible for PERSI (Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho) may make voluntary monthly contributions to the PERSI “Choice” 401(k) retirement savings plan.
The minimum contribution amount is $ 130 annually or $10.83 monthly.
To begin contributions, it will be necessary to complete the District’s Salary Reduction Agreement Form and the worksheet for testing contribution limits. These must be returned to the Business Office by the payday prior to the month you wish to make the change.
The “Savings Handbook” which explains options for retirement savings was adopted by the Board on 11/10/2008. If you would like to view the handbook, click on the link below under “Helpful Information”.
Pleases see both the PERSI Website and MyPERSI401k Website for more useful information.
- PERSI Website: www.persi.idaho.gov
- PERSI Choice 401(k) Website: www.myPERSI401k.com
- 2020 Savings Handbook
- 2023 PERSI Choice 401(k) Paycheck Contribution Election Form
- Your PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan – Phone and Website Quick Reference Guide
- PERSI Plan Comparison Chart
- PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan – Benefits of Enrolling
- Meet Your Dedicated Empower Retirement Plan Counselors
- PERSI Empowers Representatives
- PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan Account Safety