Coverage is available at a lower group cost through the NCPERS -National Conference on Public Employee Retirement Systems. Every member, regardless of age, pays the same cost of $16 a month. Your cost does not increase with your age. The plan pays a maximum benefit amount in your younger years and gradually decreasing benefit amount in your older years. This benefit would cover you, your spouse/partner and dependent children.
“Advantages of this insurance?”
- Guaranteed Acceptance – no medical questions or exams
- 24/7 Coverage – on or off the job.
- Spouse and dependent coverage at no added cost
- Accidental Death & Dismemberments coverage for you at no added cost
- NEW Student Loan Protection Benefit – For members under age 46, Prudential will reimburse the amount of Student Loans you owe up to a maximum of $50,000, should you become total disabled and have an outstanding student loan.
- Affordable – $16 a month regardless of age and will never increase.
- Easy Payment – by automatic payroll deduction.
“How Can I Enroll?
- You may enroll within 90 days of the date of your benefit eligible employment.
- You may enroll during the annual open enrollment period, which is September 1st through November 30th annually.
For more information or to enroll please see the following: