- The school day for grades K-6 begins at 8:55 and ends at 3:30.
- Children should not arrive before 8:30 a.m. At 8:30 students will be allowed to eat breakfast or participate in the morning walking program.
- For the safety of our students, parents are required to check in at the office when visiting school. You will be given a visitor badge to be worn while at school.
- If your child will not be attending school for the day, please call the office to report his/her absence.
- Please sign students out, and back in, at the office when taking students during school hours.
- Please drop off and pick students up on 14th Street.
- Parents are welcome to join their child for breakfast or lunch. Please let the office know ahead of time, if possible, so we are sure to have enough food prepared.
Note: Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Mon – Fri
8:30-8:50 Morning Walking Program
8:55 1st Bell
9:00 Tardy Bell
10:20-10:30 Primary (K-3) Recess
11:30-12:30 Lunch Rotations & Recess:
11:30 Grades K & 1
11:50 Grades 2 & 3
12:10 Grades 4 & 6
1:50-2:00 Primary (K-3) Recess
2:00-2:15 Intermediate (4-6) Recess