- The school day for grades K-5 begins at 8:55 and ends at 3:30.
- Children should not arrive before 8:30 a.m. At 8:30 students will be allowed to eat breakfast or participate in the morning walking program.
- For the safety of our students, parents are required to check in at the office when visiting school. All visitations must be prearranged with the office. Please visit our opening plan for more information.
- If your child will not be attending school for the day, please call the office to report his/her absence.
- Please sign students out, and back in, at the office when taking students during school hours.
- Please drop off and pick students up on 14th Street.
- No visitors during lunch at this time. If you wish to have lunch with your student, you will need to check them out and leave campus for lunch.
Note: Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Mon – Fri
8:30-8:50 Morning Walking Program
8:55 1st Bell
9:00 Tardy Bell
10:20-10:30 Primary (K-2) Recess
11:25-12:35 Lunch Rotations
11:25 Grades K & 1
11:50 Grades 2 & 3
12:15 Grades 4 & 5
11:45 – 1:00 Recess Rotations
11:45 Grades K & 1
12:10 Grades 2 & 3
12:35 Grades 4 & 5