Monday: No One Eats Alone Day
- Start with Hello Icebreaker questions on each table in cafeteria to encourage conversation and getting to know each other.
Tuesday: Yellow and Green Day
- Wear yellow and green which is the colors of Start with Hello Week.
Wednesday: Hey Day (Human Bingo activity in class)
- Everyone wears Start with Hello Nametags and all are encouraged to greet each other by name at lunch, recess, etc.
Thursday: Fave Shirt Day
- Wear an article of clothing displaying something important about you. Reach out to others you wouldn’t normally talk to and learn more about their clothing choice.
Friday: Random Act of Kindness Day
- Go out of your way to do something nice for someone else.
EVERY STUDENT. ON TIME. EVERY DAY
SCHOOL ATTENDANCE MATTERS
Date: Friday, April 20
Time: 5:00 pm – Nachos and Painting kindness rocks
6:00 pm – Movie Begins
Place: Centennial Gym
***students need to be accompanied by a responsible adult***
Please join us on Friday, April 20 at 5:00 pm in the gym for special night of fun with your family. We will be painting kindness rocks and serving Nachos before watching the movie. Our film this month is about a young boy named Auggie. It is a story about courage, standing up to bullies, the importance of kindness and having empathy for others. As always, our fabulous PTA will be popping popcorn, and we will have a few fun items to give away too!
(click on the above and see how many acts of kindness were done)
Friday, March 16, 6 p.m.
Free for Centennial students and families
Come and watch the adventures of Carmen and Juni who come to the rescue of their parents who are spies!
*Students must be accompanied by a responsible adult.*