Points of Interest
- District Report Card
- Hot Lunch
- School Calendars
- Student Enrollment
From Our Superintendent
The Board of Directors has been involved with taking the Lewiston School District to the next step in developing a comprehensive 9-12 high school in Lewiston since adopting the Resolution in September of 2013. Part of the journey toward that goal has involved contracting with a new architect for the district. Board members have all participated in the process to employ a new architectural firm. Actions that have been taken include:
- Authorizing Requests for Qualification (RFQ) from qualified firms (7/14/14).
- Naming a selection review ad hoc committee to review all RFQs submitted. Board Members Dale Yochum and Brad Cuddy represented the Board on the committee.
- Approving the top 3 ranked firms as recommended by the Selection Review Committee (10/27/14).
- Meeting in special session of the Board for the purpose of interviewing the 3 finalist firms (11/17/14).
- Traveling in January to Middleton and Kuna high schools in Boise, and West Valley High School in Yakima, Washington.
- Debriefing on likes/dislikes following site visits and conducting reference checks on finalist firms.
Recognize our outstanding ESP employees today by submitting a nomination form for 2014-2015 ESP of the Year Award. Nominations close March 27, 2015. Nominations forms are available online or in the administrative office of your school. Fellow staff members, school district employees, parents, student and the general public are welcome to complete and return a nomination form.