Points of Interest
- District Report Card
- Hot Lunch
- School Calendars
- Student Enrollment
From Our Superintendent
The Board of Directors has been involved with taking the Lewiston School District to the next step in developing a comprehensive 9-12 high school in Lewiston since adopting the Resolution in September of 2013. Part of the journey toward that goal has involved contracting with a new architect for the district. Board members have all participated in the process to employ a new architectural firm. Actions that have been taken include:
- Authorizing Requests for Qualification (RFQ) from qualified firms (7/14/14).
- Naming a selection review ad hoc committee to review all RFQs submitted. Board Members Dale Yochum and Brad Cuddy represented the Board on the committee.
- Approving the top 3 ranked firms as recommended by the Selection Review Committee (10/27/14).
- Meeting in special session of the Board for the purpose of interviewing the 3 finalist firms (11/17/14).
- Traveling in January to Middleton and Kuna high schools in Boise, and West Valley High School in Yakima, Washington.
- Debriefing on likes/dislikes following site visits and conducting reference checks on finalist firms.