Welcome To Webster
Webster Elementary School celebrated a 100 year birthday in 2015. We were not always located at the present site. The first Webster School was located on 8th Avenue where Booth Hall is now on the Lewis Clark College campus. In 1948, the new Webster School was constructed on its current location on 8th Street.
We are a neighborhood school servicing the greater Normal Hill area which surrounds the Lewis Clark State College campus. Our campus covers approximately two and one half acres with the front of the campus on 8th Street. All of our neighboring area are vintage homes with the charm of the 1940’s era. Most of our students live in the immediate area and are able to walk to and from school.
We have an AM and PM kindergarten class and two classes for grades first through sixth. Our students enjoy a nice grassy playground with a baseball backstop and numerous other playground equipment. A portion of the playground is blacktop and has many activities for the students to enjoy on recess time.