One (1) Director position on the Board of Directors (BOD) has been declared open by the BOD following the resignation of a board member. Qualified patrons are encouraged to consider serving as a member of the BOD. The information, listed here, will assist patrons who may have an interest in submitting an application to fill the open position. The application period is open from Tuesday, June 29, 2021, through close of business on Friday, July 16, 2021.
- News Release/Public Service Announcement 6/29/21
- Memo from Superintendent dated 6/29/21 to Prospective Board Member
- APPLICATION for Appointment to the BOD
Serving as a Member of the Board:
- Rules and Regulations 1000. Board Governance and Operations
- Idaho Code 33-512, Governance of Schools
- Board Agendas: Review BoardDocs eAgendas and attachments
- Talk to a Board Member: Board Roster 2020-2021
- School Calendar 2021-2022
- Schools Directory 2021-2022
- Board Meeting Schedule 2021-2022
- Idaho School Boards Association “So You Want to be a School Board Member”
- Visit Superintendent/Board Webpage for additional information:
- Call the Superintendent’s office at 208.748.3043 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.