Click on the link to watch Buster’s video and then send him an advice letter. The letters are due by Wednesday, Oct 31.
Family movie nights are back! Thanks to the support of the Centennial PTA and a financial donation from Clearwater Composting to pay for our schools’ movie license!!!
Our first movie will be Thursday, October 25th at 6:00 pm …what a perfect way to celebrate the end of the first quarter of the year! The movie is the latest in an animated trilogy about a monster family that owns a monster hotel going on a vacation. Perfect film for October! Movie night is free to all Centennial students and their families. Bring your blankets and pillows, and cuddle up on the gym floor for some fun time with your family. Chairs will be set up in the back of gym for those that don’t want to sit or lay on the floor. Nachos, popcorn, and water will be served. There will be a drawing, and one lucky student will get to take the movie DVD home at the end of the evening, and a spooktacular time will be had by all!!! Mark your calendars and come and join us!
Monday: No One Eats Alone Day
- Start with Hello Icebreaker questions on each table in cafeteria to encourage conversation and getting to know each other.
Tuesday: Yellow and Green Day
- Wear yellow and green which is the colors of Start with Hello Week.
Wednesday: Hey Day (Human Bingo activity in class)
- Everyone wears Start with Hello Nametags and all are encouraged to greet each other by name at lunch, recess, etc.
Thursday: Fave Shirt Day
- Wear an article of clothing displaying something important about you. Reach out to others you wouldn’t normally talk to and learn more about their clothing choice.
Friday: Random Act of Kindness Day
- Go out of your way to do something nice for someone else.
EVERY STUDENT. ON TIME. EVERY DAY
SCHOOL ATTENDANCE MATTERS
Date: Friday, April 20
Time: 5:00 pm – Nachos and Painting kindness rocks
6:00 pm – Movie Begins
Place: Centennial Gym
***students need to be accompanied by a responsible adult***
Please join us on Friday, April 20 at 5:00 pm in the gym for special night of fun with your family. We will be painting kindness rocks and serving Nachos before watching the movie. Our film this month is about a young boy named Auggie. It is a story about courage, standing up to bullies, the importance of kindness and having empathy for others. As always, our fabulous PTA will be popping popcorn, and we will have a few fun items to give away too!