The Lewiston School District’s annual kindergarten enrollment events previously scheduled for this week have been cancelled however, parents can begin the process online.
Please follow the steps below to enroll your incoming Kindergarten student for the 2020-2021 school year. (A child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2020 to enroll for kindergarten):
- Log into enrollment website and create an account https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=23270&culture=en
(You can also find this link on our district website www.lewistonschools.net under parents and patrons)
2. Follow instructions on enrolling student. When you reach the information for the Migrant Education Program, Home Language Survey, Nutrition Services and Document Upload SCREEN please follow the following steps:
- Migrant Education Program – click on the link to complete the form. Once you have completed the form, save and upload to the designated area. If you are unable to save and upload, please mark the box “I will provide a physical copy of this document to the school”.
- Home Language Survey – click on the link to complete the form. Once you have completed the form, save and upload to the designated area. If you are unable to save and upload, please mark the box “I will provide a physical copy of this document to the school”.
- Nutrition Services Form (This form does not apply to incoming kindergarten students) Please mark the box that states “I will provide a physical copy of the form to the school”.
- Document Upload – You will be asked to upload documents necessary to enroll a student:
- The child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency – Documentation showing the name of parent(s)/guardian(s) and physical home address. Examples: Utility Bill, Rental/Lease/Home Agreement, Cable Bill, City of Lewiston property tax assessment notice, Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- An up-to-date copy of the child’s immunization record.
Once you have completed and submitted the online enrollment, the district registrar will contact you with further steps. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the district office at