Substitute Orientation: August 14, 2017
The Lewiston School District is holding a substitute orientation meeting to welcome our new substitute teachers and instructional assistants to the District. Attendance at the orientation is an essential component of a successful school year and we strongly advise that every new substitute IA and teacher attends.
If you haven’t applied to be a substitute within our District, we encourage you to visit our website at www.lewistonschools.net and complete the online application. You will then be contacted by our Sub Coordinator with more information.
What: Substitute Orientation: Teachers and Instructional Assistants
Where: Central Services/District Office-Board Room
Location: 3317 12th Street, Lewiston, ID 83501
When: August 14, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
During the orientation, you will have the opportunity to meet the building principals, the Assistant Superintendent and Director of Student Services. We will also cover a number of important items, including, but not limited to:
- Sub Calling System
- District E-Mail/Information Technology
- Policies and Procedures
- Classroom Management
- Payroll/Payday Procedures
Please be prepared to complete new hire paperwork. To complete payroll paperwork, you will need to provide documentation demonstrating employment eligibility (i.e., Driver’s License, Passport, etc.) and an original social security card for payroll purposes. Payroll paperwork may be obtained prior to the meeting.
New Hire Paperwork (available at the District Office)
- Payroll paperwork (I-9, W-4, Direct Deposit Form)
- Employee Information Form
- Fingerprint Card and a check for $32.00 made payable to the State Department of Education
Questions may be directed to Central Services/Human Resources at (208) 748-3000 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
The Lewiston School District is an equal Opportunity Employer/Educational Agency
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Thank you for considering the Lewiston Independent School District in Lewiston, Idaho as a potential employer. To view and apply for our current openings, select the “Current Job Openings” link. This link will take you to the job portal, which will allow you to search for current job openings, create a new profile or log-in to access your previous applications. Instructions for creating a username and password are included below under Applicant Information.
To create a username and password, select the “Current Job Openings” link and then follow the steps below:
- Select “Click to view current job openings”
- Submit Search by clicking on “Search for Posted Positions”
- Select Position you are interested in applying for
- Click “Apply for Selected Position”
- Check the box, “I would like to Create a New Profile”
- Enter the requested information
- Click “Create Profile”
Current Employees Only
- If you are a current employee, you may login via Employee Access to view and apply for current job
openings. Your username and password is the same as what you would enter to access a pay stub.
- If your username or password is unknown, click the link “Forgot your username/password”.
- Once in Skyward, select the tab titled FastTrack Open position to search for and access the opening.
- Employees will need to follow the steps listed under “Applicant Information” to create a username and password.
Need additional assistance applying for jobs or need access to a computer?
The Idaho Department of Labor has computers you may use to apply for jobs and knowledgeable staff available to walk you through the application process. For assistance, please contact the Idaho Department of Labor located at 1158 Idaho Street, Lewiston, ID 83501-1960 or contact a workforce.
If you have questions regarding our positions or the application process, please contact us at:
Human Resources Supervisor
Human Resources Secretary
Independent School District No.1
3317 12th Street
Lewiston, ID 83501
Voice: (208) 748-3000
Fax: (208) 748-3059
The Lewiston Independent School District No. 1 is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Preference will be given to eligible veterans. Equal access to employment services is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Supervisor at 208-748-3042.